1. Rent's due. Now what? Experts warn a housing crisis shadows the health crisis. NBC News, March 31, 2020.
2. How the coronavirus is speeding California efforts to shelter the homeless. Sacramento Bee, April 5, 2020.
3. How COVID-19 is Affecting Affordable Housing (So Far). Affordable Housing Finance, March 31, 2020.
4. Amid pandemic, some California sheriffs’ departments still evicting renters. Cal Matters, April 3, 2020.
5. Airbnb’s COVID-19 crisis could be a boon for affordable housing. Fast Company, April 6, 2020. Go to this month's top housing stories.
Housing Tools offers cloud-based software systems that help government agencies operate more efficiently. The Compliance Reporting System manages affordability covenants and loan repayments to meet California Health & Safety Code, federal HOME and local inclusionary ordinance requirements. IDIS Tool tracks HUD funding draws and collection of beneficiary data. These systems aim to improve collaboration by organizing your data so that it's easy to access and update.